Our Loving Mother
On November 30, 1987, while Nancy was in silent prayer of the heart in her home, the Crucifix was illuminated in a bright whiter than white light. The image of the corpus was engulfed in light and became lifelike.
Nancy looked away a few times but each time the image of light remained. She asked, “Who are you?” never realizing that she would have an answer or understanding. She heard internally, “I am Jesus, Son of the living God.” No words on earth could explain that moment. Nancy said what do you ask of me? Jesus said, “To bear witness that I am the Living Son of God.” After those words were spoken, the lifelike image and light was no longer visible.
Nancy continued to be blessed with more and more mystical experiences. An Angel preceded the Blessed Mother (Our Loving Mother) visits to Nancy. Apparitions of the Blessed Mother occurred from 1990 to 1998. Presently she continues to be blessed with visions particularly during the Holy Mass.
• Daily Reading – Daily random reading from the messages.
• Share daily reading through social media like Facebook, Twitter, Text Message, Mail and more…
• Readings that fall on today’s date – Anniversary messages on the 13ths are shown if there are no past messages for today.
• Prayers – 9 categories containing 72 prayers.
• Holy Card – Picture of Our Loving Mother containing the Angel of Peace prayer.
• Email Us – Send email prayer requests, conversion, letters, correspondence, questions and suggestions.
Obedience to the Church:
According to a decree of the Congregation for the Doctrine of the Faith, approved by Pope Paul VI on October 14, 1966, it is permitted to publish, without an imprimatur, texts relating to new revelations, apparitions, prophecies or miracles.
However, in accordance with the regulations of the Second Vatican Council, the publisher states that we do not wish to precede the judgment of the Church in this matter, to which we humbly submit.
His Holiness, Pope Urban VIII States:
“In cases which concern private revelations, it is better to believe than not to believe, for, if you believe, and it is proven true, you will be happy that you have believed, because our Holy Mother asked it. If you believe, and it should be proven false, you will receive all blessings as if it had been true, because you believed it to be true.” (Pope Urban VIII, 1623-44)